07 April, 2010

list

So today I really felt like making some sort of list, so here you have it.
Things you probably didn't know about me:
  • i always write and type in lowercase, except for my R's when i print. 
  • i LOVE school supplies, especially pencils
  • Ticonderoga are my all time favorite pencils for various reasons
  • i love shopping, but i hate money
  • totally vegging out is something i really enjoy
  • i can match clothes, and i feel confident in saying i have a handle on good style, but the majority of the time i love to wear running shorts and a tshirt.
  • leopard print is my thing
  • i would love to one day be in a big worship band.
  • singing is something that i'm super passionate about
  • outside is my haven
  • biking is the ONLY sport i will ever participate in
  • i hate failing at anything and i always take it really hard
  • i love hard music
  • i love anything crafty
  • i really really really want a tattoo 
  • if there's anything i like about myself, it's my hair
  • i would really like to get a masseuse  and nutritionist license

2 comments:

summer lyons said...

whoa. i wrote everything in love cases too except for my R's! so strange.

molly fantastic said...

excellent