06 April, 2010

just one of those days

pledging event for the girls last night. i love being a member now is all i have to say about that. it was a really fun, but really long evening for us all. i went to be around 230, woke up at 4 and puked my guts, only to wake up again at 6 and have another event this morning at 630. after all that business i crashed until 8, got up bsed my way through the 2nd half of my speech outline, went to class, got a good review on it and now i don't have to go to class on thursday! yay :B

well i kill too much time watching Glozell vids and wasting time on peopleofwalmart.com
that website kills me everytime. it's definitely an all time favorite, and if you've never been, please check it out. please.  my afternoon proceeds to lunch, and then math class where i find out that in my geography class i have 2 online quizzes due by 630 tonight and we have a map quiz to top that off. Most difficult quizzes ever; can you say 60, 68, and then an 88 on my map quiz. i used to love that class with weatherby; he loved it so much, and in turn i did too. i really miss him, but i know he's enjoying himself in heaven :) miss you!

after that, we voted on pledges. let's same i'm not on the same page as everyone else. it's whatever. but then i got back to my room feeling like -$100 at this point. (tired, cramping, exhausted physically and mentally, and i'm in a weird mood) so stupid.

but on the bright side, the best part of my day was my one on one with kate b. plus she was super sweet and gave me some pretty awesome owl earring that i'm gonna wear tomorrow!

No comments: