12 April, 2010

miserable monday

So today is crazy only because tomorrow requires that of me. 
Let me lay this out for you: tomorrow consists of a speech, a math test, and a geography test. those are all really big things. The only one I'm scared about is the geography one, and man, that one is gonna be an absolute killer. It really doesn't help that I also have work from 630 till 930 tonight, and then directly after that I have our BSM meeting. Thanks Monday for being so typical--it was so considerate of you. 
 So, maybe you could keep me in your prayers?

A few other things: this week is inauguration week at HPU; we're introducing the FINALLY restored MIMS auditorium and Phelps building, and our new HPU president, Dr. Ellis. super! Anyway, I am excused from class on Thursday from 9-1230 to be a part of the ceremony. Here is the downside: ehem *I have to play with the band instead of being a ribbon cutter for the new buildings* SUCK. Let me ask you this, would you rather play a hymn and the national anthem on your clarinet or cut the ribbon at a pretty big ceremony in front of everyone and their mother? Yeah, that's what I thought. Thanks a lot band, thanks a lot. 

Rho banquet is this Friday and Saturday, and I'm really excited, mostly because Joe don is coming to Texas just for me! We are going to have our event at the Driskill hotel in Austin, so things will be pretty classy, and after that mess, on Saturday we are going to Booker park to hang out for the afternoon :)

At 3pm on Saturday Joe will fly back to Virginia, and I will go to Georgetown to resume my Band Tour duties. Suck. I really do hate band tour. What about riding on a bus for 4 days, sleeping in hotels, and playing my clarinet more than once a day is fun? nothing. I hate band tour. ugh. 

well i need to study now. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

No comments: